Thanks for visiting the website and blog!
Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic and lifestyle imagery, simple collections, and a personal level of service to discerning customers.
We offer wedding coverage, engagement sessions, and limited family sessions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and beyond, along with prints, canvases, albums, and products.
Style and Philosophy
The cornerstones of KWP are simplicity, organization, comprehensive coverage, and the new classics of both modern posed images and photojournalism.
Featured and Published
We have been honored to be featured in the following publications:
- Kristen and Adam’s wedding featured on Moment Junkie
- Kristina’s bridal portrait displayed on the Sottero and Midgley gown website
- Deidra and Andres’ Grand Fete Miami wedding featured on Style Me Pretty Florida
- Michele and Mark’s Miami wedding featured on the Borrowed & Blue website
- Sue and Ricky’s Orlando wedding featured in Premier Bride Orlando Magazine, December 2012
- Deidra and Andres’ Miami Beach wedding featured on the Borrowed & Blue website
- Jennifer and Philip’s Fort Lauderdale wedding featured on the Borrowed & Blue website
- Princess and Joel’s Davie wedding featured on the Borrowed & Blue website
- Digital Wedding Forum – several favorite images and photographer interview
- Amy and Will’s Pittsburgh wedding featured on JLM Weddings
- Amy and Will’s old world elegance wedding featured on The Green Kangaroo
- Sue and Ricky’s Florida Gators themed wedding featured on the Wedding Colors blog
- Kristina and Josh’s wedding day images and “how they met” story featured in Whirl Wedding Guide
- Sue’s wedding prep with her mom was featured on the Inspired by This blog
- Kristin and Brian’s sweet and stylish botanical gardens wedding featured on the FabYouBliss blog
- Angela and Bob’s outdoor wedding in Market Square was featured on the Budget Savvy Bride blog
- Dana and Brad’s Timberhouse wedding is featured on Pittsburgh Magazine Wedding website
- Kiley and Devin’s image was featured on Moment Junkie
- Galyn and Martin’s art deco spring wedding was featured on The WeddingWire Blog
- KWP is featured on the Lace and Loyalty blog
- Heather and Joey’s rustic greenhouse wedding has been featured on the Project Wedding blog
- Lindsay and Steve’s beautiful blush colored wedding was featured on the Lace and Loyalty blog
- Britney and Nick’s glamorous purple wedding was featured on Desiree Hartsock
- Connie and Dan’s wedding was featured on The Photo Wedding
- Heather and Ian’s session was featured on the Lace and Loyalty blog
- Katie H and her dad were featured on Moment Junkie
- Talia and Clayton’s wedding was featured on the WeddingWire blog
- Talia and Clayton’s wedding was featured on The Inspired Bride blog
- Dan and Connie’s Children’s Museum wedding was featured on Next Pittsburgh’s blog
- Erin and Sean’s springtime wedding was featured on theknot.com
- Talia and Clayton’s elegant summer wedding was featured on theknot.com
- Heather and Joey’s brightly colored wedding was featured on theknot.com
- Connie and Dan’s colorful and whimsical wedding was featured on theknot.com
- Amanda and Eric’s fall golf club wedding was featured on the Lace and Loyalty blog
- Emily and Tim’s wedding photo was featured on the Huffington Post’s website
- Connie and Dan’s wedding is featured in the Knot Magazine Pennsylvania/Delaware Fall/Winter edition
- Becky and Kim’s wedding is featured in the Whirl Pittsburgh Weddings Fall 2015 issue
- Kate and Jeff’s beautiful Armstrong Farms wedding was featured on the Lace and Loyalty blog
- Chelsea and Davis’s Carmichael wedding was featured on Burgh Brides
- Jackie and Scott’s fun fall fete was featured on Borrowed and Blue
- Connie and Dan’s wedding was featured on PopSugar
- Talia and Clayton’s Heinz Chapel wedding was featured in the Fall 2016 issue of Whirl Magazine
- Styled Shoot feature in Bespoke Bride in October 2016
- Galyn and Martin’s Roaring 20’s inspired wedding was featured on Well Groomed Groom
- Galyn and Martin’s 1920’s inspired wedding was featured on Deco Weddings
- Erin and Sean’s traditional wedding is featured on Borrowed and Blue
- Connie and Dan’s whimsical wedding was featured on DIY Weddings Mag
- Galyn and Martin’s wedding was featured on DIY Weddings Mag
- Styled Shoot featured on Borrowed and Blue
- Galyn and Martin’s 1920’s Gatsby-inspired event was featured on Borrowed and Blue
- May 2016 Styled Shoot featured in DIY Weddings Magazine – Volume 27
The Knot Best of Central Florida 2012, The Knot Best of Weddings 2013, Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award 2011, 2012, 2013, Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award 2014, 2015, 2016, The Love Collective’s Top Wedding Photographers of 2013, McKeesport Daily News/Trib Total Media Reader’s Choice Silver Award 2014, Instaproofs Image Contest Winner 2015, Shoot and Share 2015 Contest – 4 Top 100 Finishers, Shoot and Share 2016 Contest – 8 Finalists, 2016 – Shoot and Share Contest – #1 of 6074 images in “Cake, Details, Floral”, Whirl Women in Business 2016, 2017 Two Bright Lights Editor’s Choice Award, a 2017 Heinz Chapel Featured Photographer, Shoot and Share 2017 Contest- 31 Awards including 3 Top 100 Finishers (Kristen), Shoot and Share 2017 Contest – 17 Awards including 1 Finalist Finisher (Allison)
The business is licensed, fully insured, and a member of Professional Photographers of America. We participate in classes, workshops, and professional development conferences throughout the year for continuing education.
KWP has previously been involved with the photographer-related charities OpLove, which benefits deployed service members and their families, and is currently involved with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an infant remembrance photography organization.
Click here or use the contact link to the left to inquire about working with Kristen Wynn Photography for your wedding day!
The above photo is provided by Jen Stevenson Photo and used with permission.